Brewers Lane in the 1920s
This picture is described in A Brief History of Badsey and Aldington: "Brewers Lane in the 1920s, with Brewers’ Bakery on the right. Brewers Lane began at that point in those days, when the road between the corner of Chapel Street and Seward House was known as Lanket Lane. The word ‘lanket’ appears to be derived from ‘langet’, which means a narrow strip of land. On the Badsey Enclosure Map of 1812, the land to the south of the lane is described as ‘langet’."
This is an assortment of old photographs around the village of Badsey in Worcestershire.