Kelly's Directory of Worcestershire 1921
Here are entries for
The Directory was kindly donated to the Badsey Society by Gerard Poulter. It belonged to his father, Leslie Poulter, who was an agricultural representative for the Fisons company between the Wars .
Many of the names listed here appear in our name index.
Aldington is stated as containing '669 acres of land and 7 of water'. We cannot explain this statement unless it was caused by temporary flooding.
Updated 18 November 2014. Contact email: Wickhamford@Badsey.net